“Healthy, tasty and suitable as a meal or lunch. Do you want to eat a lot of vegetables and legumes?! You have to try this…Great way to boost up your veggies for the week or add some bacon…mmmmmmm bacon”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Brown Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp. Red Chilli Paste
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans
- 2 tbsp. Arachide oil
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- Turmeric, Coriander, Cinnamon, Pepper and Sumac (I don’t measure – I add to taste)
- Heat archide oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the following ingredients: one chopped onion, garlic, tomatoes and zucchini into pieces, red chilli paste, turmeric, cinnamon, pepper and sumac.
- Let simmer until the vegetables are soft. Turn the heat down and let simmer on low heat.
- Saute chickpeas and kidney beans in a frying pan for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat. Mix with the soup you prepared earlier.
- Saute half onion rings with spinach in a separate frying pan.
- Bring the soup into a boil and garnish with crispy onion, spinach, sour cream, coriander and parmesan cheese.