#dirtydoctor 2 – Rash

Hi Doctor,

I have this horrible rash on my gentleman bits, what can I do? 

LC CoolH


Hi LC CoolH

A rash on the gentleman parts is never a joking matter and can be most awkward when trying to catch the eye of a young lady (or man in your case). I use a combination of Canesten and friction on most of my rashes. If that doesn’t get rid of them I’d go and see an actual doctor. I met a guy in a public toilet once who said he was a doctor but had run out of pages in his prescription book which really sucked. I still have his number though if you’d like it?

xoxo Dirty Doctor #notadoctor

What You Talkin' Bout?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.