“Now I know what you’re thinking, wow James, could you have gotten a few more ‘B’ words in there? Well yes, I could… but I chose not to. We liked this recipe as there is no added (refined) sugar, but as usual with sugar alternatives if you eat heaps, you’re still going to get fat.”
|Serving size : 1 Slice|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate
Servings: 7 (Depending on how thick you cut it)
Again, for those who didn’t read the blurb (or anything else on this website) Sugar alternatives, while usually better for you, will still make you fat if you eat them all the time!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup. Greek Yoghurt (can be flavoured if you feel fancy)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup. Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp. Bi-Carb Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Wholemeal Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- As far as baking is concerned this one is pretty damn easy. First, mix all of the ‘moist’ ingredients.
- Now add the dry ingredients (would you believe it could be this easy?!)
- Bake that bad boy at 180 for about 30 minutes or until you can stick a skewer into it and no moist mixture comes out when you pull it out.