“Camilla from @4healthsakes shares her Keto Sheppard’s Pie recipe.
DCE have partnered up with 4healthsakes to showcase her favourite keto recipes and advice on what is the keto diet is and why she started keto. Make sure you check out the other articles, follow her on social media and check out her website if you want to know more.“
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 500 g Cauliflower
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 25 g Butter
- 1 Onion
- A handful fresh Sage (chopped)
- 200 g Peas
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 kg Mince Beef
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tin crushed Tomatoes
- Boil cauliflower until cooked well soft, place in nutri bullet or blender with butter and cheese.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chop up onion and sage.
- Add butter to a wok pan.
- Add onion and stir for a minute.
- Add mince beef.
- Stir for a few minutes then add rest of ingredients.
- Add to a oven proof tin.
- Pour cauliflower mash on top.
- Spread out evenly.
- Cook on 190°C (374 °F) for 30 mins.
For more check out @4healthsakes on social media and www.4healthsakes.com