“Banana bread’s sassy cousin Peach bread. Has a zingy taste which counteracts the sweetness. I used homegrown peaches from my parent’s garden which were extra fresh and juicy but store bought does the trick too.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 60 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 cups of Almond Meal
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 3 large Peaches (use more or less depending on how strong you want the peach flavour)
- 4 Strawberries
- Sprinkle of Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place dry ingredients (almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon) into a mixing bowl.
- Peel and cut up peaches into small pieces and definitely remove the stone!
- Add peaches and wet ingredients (vanilla essence and eggs) into the dry mixture.
- Using a hand beater to combine the mixture.
- Line a bread loaf tin with baking paper and pour mixture into tin.
- Slice up strawberries and place on top of mixture. Sprinkle coconut flakes.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour – if you prick the bread with a skewer and it comes out clean then it is done.
- Let loaf cool for 15-20 minutes in the tin before removing.
- Enjoy warm or cold!