“You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, a smoothie criminal…Dangerous Dee has website access and is going crazy. Expect to see a lot more content posted on a much more regular basis. First up here is my quick and easy blueberry smoothie bowl recipe for all you sweet tooth fiends…shhhh don’t tell James & Matt.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
IF YOU EAT DESSERT ALL THE TIME YOU WILL GET AND/OR REMAIN FAT! ORGANIC, CLEAN, MAGIC, WHATEVER DESSERT IS STILL DESSERT. THIS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN SMASHING DOWN A TUB OF ICE CREAM BUT THE CLEANEST DESSERT OF ALL IS NO DESSERT. DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU, FATTY.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Ice Cubes
- Add yoghurt and 3/4 of the blueberries to ninja blender (or similar).
- Add ice cubes – this is optional, I add because I like my dairy really, really cold.
- Blend well and pour into a bowl.
- Cut up banana into slices and place on top of mixture.
- Add remaining blueberries.
- Drizzle a little bit of honey on top (again this is optional depending on how sweet you like it).
- Eat and enjoy!