“We make all kinds of jokes about vegetarians and vegans but that is all fun and games. I will say many vegos (a new term I came up with) are incredibly aware of what they put into their bodies and as a result have much better eating habits and diets than most of the population. James and I both regularly incorporate meat free meals into our weekly diets. Thanks Peanut Butter and Kelly for sharing this recipe so we can enhance our animal free options.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed. Not including toppings.|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 Ripe Banana (Mashed)
- 2 tbsp. Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 slices Vegan Bread (I used Mack’s Flax bread)
- Toppings: Maple Syrup, Fresh Berries, Cinnamon etc…
- Whisk together the mashed banana, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large, shallow bowl.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. For each slice, grease the skillet with cooking spray, soak the bread in the banana mixture on both sides, and cook until each side is golden. Top with maple syrup and berries or any other topping of your choice. Enjoy!
Check out http://peanutbutterandvegan.blogspot.com.au/ for more vegan recipes 🙂