“I’ve tried making a similar concoction in the past with great success in the taste department but horrible success in the presentation and mess departments. Using this method, I was able to significantly improve the presentation however, if possible, I think I made an even bigger mess. For anyone on a diet with a sweet tooth the mess wont matter thought as this tastes delicious…especially with True Blue Honey (non-paid advertisement) on top which I have been informed 9/10 bears recommend. “
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
IF YOU EAT DESSERT ALL THE TIME YOU WILL GET AND/OR REMAIN FAT! ORGANIC, CLEAN, MAGIC, WHATEVER DESSERT IS STILL DESSERT. THIS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN SMASHING DOWN A TUB OF ICE CREAM BUT THE CLEANEST DESSERT OF ALL IS NO DESSERT. DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU, FATTY.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1-2 hours (for the banana to freeze)
Skill Level: Beginner
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 3 tbsp. Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Dash Cinnamon
- Sea Salt to taste
- Roasted Peanuts & Honey for topping
- Cut bananas into small chunks and freeze. Takes about 1-2 hours.
- Next step is to blend the bananas. You will need a strong blender and things are gonna get a little cray-cray. It’s super loud but that’s half the fun.
- Once the banana is smooth, add in peanut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Pulse the blender so everything is mixed through.
- Serve and add honey/peanuts on top. You can even add some sliced banana if you have some left over.