“As is becoming a trend with my sandwich recipes, I make outrageous and misleading comments in my description. This is no exception. I don’t actually know what an open faced club sandwich is, but it was on the Simpsons and it was funny. This creative little morning snack has a whole host of exciting options also, its very versatile…like a sand wedge.”
|Serving size : 1 sandwich|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread
- 50g Bacon
- 1 Egg
- Butter to Spread on Bread
- Feta Cheese (optional)
- 1/2 An Avocado Mashed (optional)
- This is pretty easy, lightly oil a pan and throw the bacon in.
- Cook to your liking, and transfer onto some kitchen paper (gets rid of some excess fat).
- Put the bread in the toaster and crack your egg into the frying pan.
- When the toast pops your egg should be pretty much ready to go. If you are using the avocado instead of butter, put it on now. If not, butter the bread and construct your sandwich.