“Recipe for the eggy thingys – again I have no idea what to call them. Actually I kinda like eggy thingys. Matt’s Note: Dangerous certainly isn’t going to win any awards for her intro writing for this one however these taste delicious so I’ll let her get away with it – just this once. This recipe makes 1 serve but if you double it, you get two serve. Triple it??? That’s crazy, you’re on your own there.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Eggs
- Dash of Full Cream Milk
- 1 Mushroom
- 3-4 Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful of Spinach
- 50g Grated Cheese – I like Cheddar not Mozzarella (Matt’s Note: Wrong – Motz is definately better)
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (356◦F).
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk together with milk then grate cheese and add half of it to the mixture.
- Slice up mushrooms and cherry tomatoes into small pieces then add to the mixture. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Grease 3-4 holes in a muffin baking tray – and grease them really really well cos cooked egg is hard to clean off! (Matt’s Note: I wouldn’t know).
- Evenly pour egg mixture into the greased muffin tray and sprinkle left over grated cheese on top on each eggy thing.
- Cook in oven for approx. 15 mins or until egg mixture looks firm. Remove from oven and run knife around edges of eggy things.
- Let them cool for a few mins before removing.