“I’m sure you have all struggled through your oats in the morning. Let’s face it, oats can get pretty boring but do you know what doesn’t get boring…PEANUT BUTTER. You know what else doesn’t get boring BANANA. Dangerous has gone with the double trouble option for this breakfast to spice up those boring mornings.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- Water (enough to cover the oats)
- 1 Banana
- 2-3 tsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Sprinkle Coconut Flakes
- Combine rolled oats and water in bowl and cook in microwave on high for approx. 1.5-2 mins..
- Remove from microwave and mix peanut butter through the oats – easiest to do when oats are still hot.
- Add an extra dollop of peanut butter on top – for those peanut butter fiends.
- Slice up banana and place on top of oats then sprinkle cinnamon and coconut flakes on top of oats.