“OK so firstly, I realise that ‘technically’ this isn’t a sandwich. But if you serve it with a piece of gluten free toast then it stays true to the name.. This is very much a snack that you could easily use in place of late lunch or early dinner. It’s got a few calories in it but mostly just from the mayo so if kilojoules stress you out, just go easy on the mayo man!”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: Nil
Skill Level: Beginner (is an understatement)
- 185g Tin of Tuna (in spring water)
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes (about 7)
- 50g Green Leaves
- A splash of vinegar (I use malt but whatever suits)
- 1/2 Cucumber
- A generous amount of black pepper
- Lets face it…this is pretty straight forward. Chop all the veg into bite sized bits.
- Drain the tin of tuna, put it in a bowl with the mayo, vinegar and ground pepper and mix.
- Add the chopped veg and serve.
- Seriously…if this is too hard for you just pay someone to make you food. Come to think of it, pay me to make you food!