“I’m not a huge fan of fish but I know it’s a super lean protein with a heap of health benefits so I try and sneak it in at least once a week. Baking it with spring onion and coconut cream makes it taste pretty good. Can be easily turned into Oven Baked Coconut Salmon if you prefer Salmon.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Tuna Steaks (125g each)
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion
- 1/2 can Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Potatoes
- Salad (Handful of Spinach, 1/2 Cucumber, 8 Cherry Tomatoes)
- Feta Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (356◦F). Layer a oven tray with aluminium foil and place the tuna steaks inside.
- Season salmon (I used salt, pepper and cayenne pepper), slice up spring onion and add on top of salmon.Pour 1/2 can coconut cream on top.
- Place salmon in the oven for approximately 10-15 mins dependant on size (approx. 4-6 mins per 1/2 inch thickness).
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and put in the microwave for approx. 10 mins.
- While everything is cooking prepare your salad. Cut up all ingredients and sprinkle some feta on top.
- Serve and enjoy!