“I don’t buy in to detox diets, so I don’t really know what they entail. But while I was making this the other night both of my housemates said ‘wow that looks healthy’…so in my book that pretty much makes it Grade-A certified detox-worthy. Even if its not, its super quick and easy to make, and (as usual with my cooking) super tasty.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 300g Sweet Potato
- 100g Red Onion (roughly 1 medium sized one)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 200g (1 bunch) Kale
- 200g Smoked Salmon
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Sweet Paprika
- 25g Butter
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil.
- Cut up the sweet potato into cubes and place in boiling water.
While the potato is cooking cut up the onion, garlic and kale.
Lightly grease a wok or big saucepan and par fry the onion/garlic/kale. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the mix. Tangy.
Drop the heat and leave while the kale leaves start to welt.
- Remove the sweet potato from the boil and mash in a bowl with the butter, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Add the salmon to the kale mixture and mix vigorously.
- Serve and enjoy!