“So this is just bacon and eggs without any bread. I tried a ketogenic diet and this is pretty much all I ate for breakfast. I figured if I couldn’t have any delicious, delicious carbs then i was going to make sure i had bacon everyday. Worked out pretty well “
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2-3 slices Bacon
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Organic Butter
- Slice up the mushrooms and cut the tomato in half.
- In a frying pan on medium-high heat add the tomato sliced side down and the mushrooms with the butter.
- After a few minutes the mushrooms should shrink and there is enough room to fit the bacon in.
- Cook the bacon for 3-5 mins per side dependng on how you like it.
- For the eggs you can either juggle all the other ingredients onto a plate and pop into the microwave/oven to keep warm or use a seperate pan
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook for a few minutes or ore depending on how runny you like the yolk. I’ve heard reducing the heat once the eggs are in the pan is a great technique but I am usually too impatient and they still taste good.