“Ok so I’ll admit I am not known for my vegetarian recipes. I even had to google how to spell vegetarian if I’m being honest but it’s not going to kill you to skip the meat every once in a while (i hope). Lately I have been keeping my breakfasts meat free and this is a quick and tastey way to keep me sorted for the whole week. If you absolutely must have some meat there is nothing stopping you throwing in some mince.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Capsicum (I went red but dealers choice)
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 6-8 Mushrooms
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 can Organic Red Kidney Beans
- 1 tbsp. Organic Butter
- Oregano, Paprika, Cumin & Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Full Fat Sour Cream
- Grated Cheese
- 6 Wraps (Check out our article ‘How Do I Pick A God Damn Healthy Wrap?‘)
- Cut up all your incredients. Then add onion and butter to a pan on a medium-high heat.
- Once the onion starts to brown add in the capsicum. Wait for 1-2 mins then add the tomatoes, kidney beans and mushrooms.
- Let this cook for a few minutes and take this opportnity to grate some cheese.
- Now add spinach, crushed garlic and your seasoning to the mix. Leave until the spinach has gone soft, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop some of your mix onto a wrap and add avocado, 1 tbsp. sour cream and a sprinkling of cheese.
- Place the remainder of your mix in a sealed container, allow to cool and pop in the fridge. Place the Avocado and extra grated cheese in a seperate container and also refridgerate.
- Scoop a serving of mix onto a wrap and microwave for 1-2 mins.
- Add avocado, sour cream and cheese. Smash down a tastey burrito before work.