“I took a few liberties with this recipe. I had lamb in the fridge but felt like something a little different. These turned out pretty good however as I was making this concoction I thought of a few ways to make it better. I’ll add both ways so you can make it like me or make the better version.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate
- 200g Lamb (I think i used loins but use whatever cut you prefer)
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- Spinach (I forgot the Spinach but you want the Spinach)
- 1 Avocado
- Sour Cream (Organic Greek Yogurt would probably be better but i didn’t have any)
- 2 Wraps (Check out our article ‘How Do I Pick A God Damn Healthy Wrap?‘)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Mixed Italian Herbs (Sage/Thyme/Rosemary/Oregano/Basil/Parsley)
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- First up put your lamb in a bowl with 2 tbsp. of olive oil and italian herbs. Add in some cayenne pepper if your feel like it.
- While this is marinating slice up the tomatoes, avocado and brown onion.
- Now crush up the garlic and add to two tbsp. of sour cream (or greek yogurt).
- I cooked everything on the BBQ (I like my BBQ) but there is no reason you can’t do the next part in a pan unless you don’t have a oan…then it will be difficult. Add the onion for about 1-2 mins just to soften it a little.
- Next cook the lamb. Approx. 3 mins on a high heat should do it. The let this rest for 3-5 mins.
- Chuck a wrap in a bowl and add in the ingredients in your preferance order. Enjoy!