“Yes you read right this is a pizza recipe. Once I start to run out of recipes I’ll add a few more types of pizzas for our dumbass readers. For the smart cookies I’m sure you can figure out how to modify this recipe yourself. Ham & pineapple, beef strips w/feta and chicken avocado are also favourites of mine.”
|Serving size : 1 pizza|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Cold Meats (I had roast beef and ham left over – approx 100g per pizza)
- Tomato Paste
- Wraps (Check out our article ‘How Do I Pick A God Damn Healthy Wrap?‘)
- Cheese (mozzarella or bocconcini are both excellent choices)
- Fresh Basil
I find the best way to make this work is to prepare all the pizza and get a rotation going. That way while you are eating your first pizza your second is cooking and they are always hot, hot HOTTT!!! (That is indeed a fifth element reference right there…haven’t seen it…go for it, holds up surprisingly well).
- First things first lay out the desired number of wraps/pizzas ( for this recipe I’ll assume we are making 4) and spread 1 tbsp. tomato paste on each. Go ahead and preheat the oven to 180◦C (356◦F) around now also.
- Cut up 2 tomatoes, 4 mushrooms, 200g roast beef, 200g shaved ham and 1 onion. Spread evenly onto the pizza bases.
- Add a handful of spinach leaves, sprinkling of olives, fresh basil and grated cheese on top and place 2 of the pizzas in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Eat and repeat.