“A nice basic salad for a not so nice basic bitch. Or a salad I make with all the vegetables I have left at the end of the week. I will leave it up to you to decide what category you fit into. Great way to get your vegetables in and the egg/feta get the party going so it doesn’t feel like eating dirt.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- Spanish Onion
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. This is one of those situations where if you need information you have bigger problems than what to eat tonight.
- Add 2 eggs and cook for 4-5 mins for hard boiled. I like to lower in with a spoon so I don’t splash boiling water over myself.
- Next cut up 1 tomato, 1/2 a spanish onion (or a whole because who has half an onion lying around), and half a cucumber (I did actually have half a cucumber). Chuck into a bowl and add couple handfuls of spinach and a handful of olives.
- Once the eggs have boiled peel the shell, slice and add to the mix. If you are prepared you can put the eggs in the fridge for 5-10 mins so you don’t burn your fingers.
- Add crumbled feta and you are done.