5/5 – Mum Approved
“You are probably starting to see a theme with all the dessert posts. That is I’m too lazy to make them so they all come from Mum. The one I did make myself is the one that looks like absolute shit (but still tastes good). These taste better though especially because I didn’t have to make them.”
|Serving size : 1 Cup w/cream|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
IF YOU EAT DESSERT ALL THE TIME YOU WILL GET AND/OR REMAIN FAT! ORGANIC, CLEAN, MAGIC, WHATEVER DESSERT IS STILL DESSERT. THIS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN SMASHING DOWN A TUB OF ICE CREAM BUT THE CLEANEST DESSERT OF ALL IS NO DESSERT. DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU, FATTY.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour freezer time
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Peanut Butter (crushed nuts only)
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract (Go for the natural – I know it costs more but do you really want to put chemicals in your body)
- Sugar Free Choc Chips (I go for the dark chocolate)
- Handful of Peanuts
- Full Fat Cream
- Patty Pans
- Place 3/4 cup peanut butter and 2 tbsp. coconut oil in a jug and microwave for 30 sec – 1 min. I used a microwave safe jug but keep things interesting if you want.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp. stevia and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Place 8-10 patty pans in a muffin tray. Pour mixture into trays evenly and pop in the freezer for an hour.
- When you are ready (i.e. you have let the peanut mix set) melt 1 cup of sugar free chocolate with 2 tbsp. of coconut oil. Microwave or frying pan…dealers choice.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix over the now hard peanut mix. Add a couple of raw peanuts and pop back in the fridge. They shouldn’t take to longer to harden up ;).
- When ready plate up and add a dollop of cream (I forgot to add the cream in the photo).