“My missus loves these Nachos and making them is guaranteed to get me some major brownie points to counter whatever dumb shit I got up to during the day. I give you my 100% non-redeemable guarantee that you will have 1 free pass…so go buy a carton and get cooking. “
|Serving size : 1 (of 6)|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate
Servings: Should be 6 but tastes so good I’m lucky if i get 4
- 400g Premium Minced Beef
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Brown Onions
- 8 Mushrooms
- Tomato Paste
- 2 Tomatoes
- 6-8 Wraps (Check out our article ‘How Do I Pick A God Damn Healthy Wrap?‘)
- Organic Butter
- Sour Cream
- Kalamata Olives
- 100g Cheese (Mozzarella)
- 2 Avocados
- Pre-heat oven to 180◦C (356◦F) and cut up your wraps into triangles. Place on an oven tray and cook for 2-3 mins. You might need to do this in a couple batches.
- Dice up the onion, capsicum, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to a frying pan over medium heat and chuck in the onion and capsicum.
- After a few minutes add the mince and mushrooms. Cook until the meat has browned then add 2 tbsp. tomato paste and sliced up chilli.
- While everything is cooking grate the cheese (if you did not purchase pre-grated), slice the olives (if you didn’t purchase pre-sliced).
- In a bowl mash the avacados in a bowl with 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- In an oven tray add wrap (chips), mince/veg concoction and olives & fresh diced tomato with the grated cheese on top. Place in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, add mashed avocado and a couple tbsp. of sour cream
- Lastly make a giant mess serving out of the oven tray. Usually i get away with this and it does not affect my free pass.