“I know this photo looks a bit shit but the pancakes are awesome. I could have at least wacked a strawberry on top but I ate them all the other day. I normally get impatient and flip the pancakes too early and they look even worse so consider yourself lucky. Doesn’t matter what they look like you’re not the boss of me and if you say anything mean I’ll tell my Mum.”
|Serving size : 1|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
IF YOU EAT DESSERT ALL THE TIME YOU WILL GET AND/OR REMAIN FAT! ORGANIC, CLEAN, MAGIC, WHATEVER DESSERT IS STILL DESSERT. THIS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN SMASHING DOWN A TUB OF ICE CREAM BUT THE CLEANEST DESSERT OF ALL IS NO DESSERT. DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU, FATTY.
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
- 1/2 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Cacao Powder
- Peanut Butter (crushed nuts only)
- 1/2 scoop Protein Powder
- Full Fat Cream
- Coconut Oil
- Blend banana, baking soda, eggs, protein powder, cacao powder (I normally sprinkle out of the jar but if you want to be fancy 2 tbsps. will do) and 1 tbsp. peanut butter. You might need to add the smallet touch of milk if it is super thick. Really depends on how big your banana is…heeeeyyyoooo (<–for the niave that is in fact a dick joke).
- Add 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil to a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour mixture into the pan at your desired size. Wait for the top to bubble (1-2 mins usually) and flip. 1 min on the other side should do the trick.
- Repeat for remaining mixture.
- Add a dollop of cream and a strawberry if you didn’t eat them all the day before.