“Nice and simple one for you boys and girls. Had a couple cold ones last night (more than a couple to be honest) and didn’t feel like making anything too hectic after my Sunday morning shop. Used to have hot chicken rolls on a Sunday when I was a kid so I tweaked slightly to clean this up.”
|Serving size : 1 roll|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins (if you buy the chicken)
Skill Level: Beginner
- Roast Chicken (I bought pre-cooked from the chicken shop…if that isn’t an option grab a chicken breast…from the store…don’t be a pervert)
- 2 Wholemeal Rolls
- 1 Tomato
- Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- Organic Butter (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut wholemeal rolls in half and add butter if you want. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to stop including these no-brainer steps. I feel like a dickhead explaining that you need to cut a roll in half but I also don’t want some poor dumbass sitting there afterwards saying ‘wut duz i do wid da roll”.
- If like me you took the lazy option the next step is easy. Take the best parts of the chicken and place on the roll. I normally give the left overs to my doggos but it is really up to you what happens to the rest.
- If you have gone down the make it yourself route now is the time to cook up the chicken. I suggest slicing into thin sections and cooking over a medium heat. 2-3mins each side should do the trick.
- Now you are on the home stretch. Slice the tomato and lettuce and add to the roll.
- Add mayo and salt & pepper.