“Super simple and quick recipe that is great for a quick lunch when you are feeling lazy or don’t have much time. Perfect for a hungover Sunday afternoon when you still want something half healthy. Pretty sure you’ll be able to figure this one out on your own but just incase you were dropped as a baby I have included the steps below.”
|Serving size : 1 wrap|
|Fat - total|
|*Guide Only - values will change if recipe is changed|
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
Servings: Make as many as you want!
- Shaved Ham (Any meat can be subsituted)
- Cream Cheese (Check the label for lowest sugar content – normally full fat is the best)
- Wholemeal Wrap (Check out our article ‘How Do I Pick A God Damn Healthy Wrap?‘)
- Spread cream cheese onto wrap.
- Add shaved ham, alfalfa, sliced tomato and sliced cucumber.
- Roll up and eat!